Be the talk of Toytown
Be the talk of Toytown
Sorry, this product is not available.
Brmmm-brmmmm. Neeeeeeeeeeow. Errrrrrk! Just some of the sound effects needed for driving your imaginary car around the playground. But while it went without saying back then that the bigger your brmmmm, the better the car; two hands on the invisible wheel, a wide repertoire of engine sounds and an overactive imagination would only ever get you from A to B as fast as your knock-knees would carry you. And taking passengers could lead to shin splints.
Can comfortably seat two adults!
So, while we don’t want to put an end to this classic playground game, why not let the petrol-powered engines of these Pocket Classics do the neeeeeeeeowing for a bit; while you concentrate on more important things. Such as giggling like a lunatic.
Indeed, whether you’re young or old, these half-scale replicas of history’s most desirable automobiles are ludicrously good fun. True, as a fully-grown adult in a tiny sports car you may feel a bit like Noddy’s pimp; but with a top speed of 46mph you’ll be able to leave any naysayers choking on your dust.
The most beautiful car ever made
The unmistakeable 50s sports car
The largest cockpit of the sports cars
Choose from 4 stunning models – Speedster, 300SL, E-Type or Jeep. Each one has been faithfully recreated with a composite GRP body shell, steel chassis, twin rear hydraulic disk brakes, and semiautomatic gearbox. What’s more, the working headlights, indicators and horn will make sure that even at waist height you’ll always get noticed. The seats are adjustable to make sure little legs can reach the pedals; and if 46mph seems a little fast for young Jensen, the speed can be limited (sorry kids).
Small but powerful petrol engine
Sure, at this price Pocket Classics may be a stretch for your pocket money. But if they weren’t completely out of our league, well... they just wouldn’t be supercars, would they? Beep beep! Neeeeeeeeeow.
- Suitable for ages 6+
- Each car is built to order over a period of 3 months with whatever combination of exterior colour (solid or metallic) and interior material you wish
- These vehicles are miniature recreations of some of the world’s most famous cars. These vehicles are in no way endorsed by any of the manufacturers, have no commercial relationship with those companies and are designed as tributes only
- These vehicles are designed as toys for use under adult supervision. They are not road legal and should only be used on private ground
- Half-scale versions of classic cars:
- 300 SL
- Top speed 46mph (can be limited)
- Working lights, horn, indicators and electric start
- Adjustable seat
- GRP Composite body shell
- 2K Dupont automotive paint
- Steel sub frame chassis
- 100% serviceable
- 110cc, single cylinder, 4 stroke, air-cooled, 6.7 bhp engine
- Semiautomatic gearbox: 3x forward, 1x reverse
- Twin rear disk brakes, vented disks, dual pot calipers with car master cylinder
- Measures approximately 90cm(W) x 60cm(H) x 237cm(L)
- Weighs approximately 199kg
If you can get the engine and exhaust number I don't see why for 70 quid you couldn't make it road legal I made my Minimoto road legal.
Sam, Essex - 31st May 2011
Can you make this road legal?
Robert Brookes, World - 19th May 2011
Cute but impractical - I'd rather have a real Speedster from Chesil for another £10k.
Walker, Lancaster - 14th May 2011
Firebox! I agree with all the fibre of my being the E-Type is the most beautiful car ever made. Can I have one as a wedding present? Please?
Matt, Teesside - 13th May 2011
If this were to be road legal, I'm sure you'd get loads of sales here. :).
Ben, Essex - 12th May 2011