You’ll be seeing Michelin stars
Sorry, this product is not available.
Endorsed by stern-faced TV chef Marco Pierre White, the MarcO-Grill 1000 lets you cook in the open with the quality of a professional kitchen. Perfect for parties, picnics and camping holidays, this compact, hardwearing gas barbecue is simple to set up. Fuelled by disposable Propane Canisters (available from all good camping/outdoor stores, and quite a few mediocre ones), it even has retractable legs, so you can place it anywhere you like without damaging the surface underneath – on grass, a picnic blanket, or even a tabletop.
Easy to have a BBQ picnic!
Available in either blue or red, the MarcO-Grill 1000 looks great, too. The durable high-temperature coating gives the domed case a high-quality finish and the steel grill inside is porcelain-enamelled for easy cleaning. Click on the Buy button? Yes, Chef!
Available in Red and Blue
- Portable gas barbecue
- Rugged steel body with durable high temperature coating
- Porcelain enamelled steel grill with retaining clips for safe transportation
- Removable drip tray
- Retractable legs
- Push button ignition
- Fuelled by 400g disposable Propane Canisters (not included)
- 9000 BTU stainless steel tubular burner
- Hose and connector allowing connection to full size cylinder
- Built-in regulator allows instant connection to ‘O-Gas’ disposable propane gas canister
- Cooking area measures approximately 1065cm²
- Weight approximately 7.5kgs
Ah, MarcO-Grill 1000... Shrouded in mystery. Many have purchased, but none returned to tell the tale... Yet! Will you be the first brave soul to Submit a Review?