Get busy with the fizzy
Sorry, this product is not available.
Despite what you might think, this isn’t a collection of East London’s most respected gentlemen. No, Great Geysers is actually a step-by-step guide to building your own fizzy pop fountains, dancing noodles and frothing concoctions.
Learn how to make a spectacular geyser up to 25 feet high using ordinary household pop – and the science behind this world-famous experiment. Plus, perform over a dozen other exciting reactions that’ll fizz, froth and foam – all with fizzy drinks.
This complete kit takes children on a bubbly journey of discovery as they study the science behind soda, the history of fizzy drinks and even the anatomy of a burp. Watch them make remarkable discoveries and one heck of a mess in the process!
- Make your own erupting soda fountain (with three different geyser shapes)
- Experiment with other substances that make the reaction work
- Make noodles dance
- Perform safe chemical reactions that fizz and foam
- Investigate the science behind each reaction
- Suitable for ages 8 and over
- Rock Salt
- Giant Test Tube
- White Card
- 2x Packs of MENTOS® Mints
- 3x Geyser Tube Caps
- Depth Charge
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Bicarbonate
Ah, Great Geysers... Shrouded in mystery. Many have purchased, but none returned to tell the tale... Yet! Will you be the first brave soul to Submit a Review?