We mourn the tragic loss of the brave chicken that laid it, but at two and a half kilograms there's no denying that this is a phenomenal creation. Why settle for a boring regular-sized Easter treat when you could have a Giant Easter Egg instead?
Standing proudly at 40cm high with a portly 30cm at its widest part, this monstrous ovum is made from thick, milk chocolate, decorated with white chocolate buttons and speckled with chocolate dust.
This majestic egg packs in a powerful 14,000 calories – so rather than shelling out on a trolley-load of flimsy little supermarket eggs, just sink your teeth into this towering Chocolate behemoth.
- No hens (fictional or otherwise) died during the birthing of this mighty egg
- The other puny egg in the picture is purely to demonstrate the sheer scale of the giant one
- Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
- 2500g hollow milk chocolate egg
- Decorated with white chocolate buttons
- Speckled with chocolate dust
- Cocoa mass, sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, non-parelis (sugar, starch (wheat & maize), glucose syrup, red beet juice concentrate, spinach powder, turmeric root extract, vegetable fat, glazing agent-beeswax), emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla. Milk chocolate contains cocoa solids 31% min, milk solids 22% min.
- Egg measures approximately 42cm(H) x 30cm(Ø)
Suitable for Vegetarians