‘Captain’s log, stardate 200014. Mr Chekov has just returned from the galley where he encountered a strange circular delicacy. Sensors indicate it is deliciously sloppy with a crispy base. Science Officer Spock believes slicing it may prove problematic, even with photon torpedoes. I have therefore beamed an experienced landing party armed with the Star Trek Pizza Cutter.’
Forgive the Kirk-esque gravitas but this is the moment all you Trekkies have been waiting for – no, not the release of the new William Shatner album, the arrival of the officially licensed Star Trek Pizza Cutter and it's
With a laser-etched stainless steel blade and solid zinc-alloy chromium plated body, these collectable kitchen accoutrements are set to stun because they're fashioned to resemble the legendary NCC-1701 Starship Enterprise from the original (and best) series, and the NCC-1701-D (imaginative name!) from Star Trek: The Next Generation.
These Star Trek Pizza Cutters are destined to re-ignite your love for both pizza and Star Trek. You can even Shatnerise proceedings by speaking as. If. Each. Word. Is. Its. Own. Sentence. Or how about yelling ‘Cap’n, she cannae take it!’ in an unconvincing Scottish accent whilst you plough through a Neutral Zone of melted cheese. The possibilities are endless. Final status report: hailing frequencies are open and our transporter room is ready to energise. Kirk out.
- NCC-1701 comes packaged in a beautifully padded gift box
- NCC-1701-D comes in a minimalist blister packaging
- Metal Pizza cutter in the form of the famous NCC-1701 and NCC-1701-D from Star Trek
- Officially licensed Star Trek collectables
- Laser Etched Stainless steel blade
- Hand wash only
- Blade measures approximately 10cm (Diameter)
- Measures approximately 22cm(L) x 10cm(W) x 4.5cm(D)