Guitar picks have been made from all sorts of things in the past – bone, shell, wood, metal, amber, ivory and even stone. Now you can add your old credit card to this list, with the Pickmaster Precision Plectrum Punch.
Working in much the same way as a standard hole punch and around the same size, this rugged device will punch a guitar pick out of any plastic sheet – bank cards, gift cards, carton lids, in fact any thin plastic that you can find. The new and improved design requires even less effort to punch out a plectrum and includes a very handy sanding plate to smooth out any rough edges and create the perfect punched pick.
- Also known as the Pickmaster Precision
- Effortlessly punch a guitar pick out of any sheet plastic
- Includes a useful sanding plate to smooth any rough edges
- Makes traditional shape "351" guitar picks
- Plectrum Punch measures approximately 16cm(L) x 8.8cm(H) x 3.4cm(W)
- Punched picks will measure approximately 3cm(H) x 2.5cm(W)