Sugru is the miraculous, flexible compound designed to stick to as many different materials as possible and form a strong bond (...James, Bond) to aluminium, steel, ceramics, glass and much more.
It acts like a modelling clay when you remove it from its pack, but once exposed to air, it cures to a soft-touch silicone rubber. Pimp pliers, get to grips with kitchen utensils, repair flexible things such as cables and leaky trainers, and even give iPhones personalised protective ‘shock bumpers’.
Phenomenally durable, completely waterproof (even in sea water) and impervious to extreme temperature (from -60°C to +180°C), Sugru is set to become a household name alongside Sellotape, Super Glue and Blu-Tack. It’s even dishwasher proof.
It's almost Sugru to be true.
- Use at room temperature
- Resistant from -60 °C to + 180 °C. It gets hot and cold but it won't get softer or harder or melt
- Self-adhesive: It forms a strong bond to aluminium, steel, ceramics, glass and other materials including plastics like perspex
- Waterproof: sugru is silicone, so it's completely waterproof and durable outdoors. It's easy to clean with soap and water, oh and it's fine with sea water too!
- Flexible: When sugru cures, it's flexible rather than rigid. Which means that you can repair things that need to be able to move like textiles, cables, or shoes
- Dishwasher proof: Once it's cured, sugru is pretty much like other silicones - durable in the harsh soapy conditions of your washing machine and dishwasher
- 3 Mini Packs Multi-Coloured: 3x sachets of Sugru - 1x White, 1x Black, 1x Red. Each sachet is 5 grams
- 8 Mini Packs - Black & White: 8x sachets of Sugru - 4x White & 4x Black . Each sachet is 5 grams
- 8 Mini Packs - Multi-Coloured: 8x sachets of Sugru - 2x Red, 2 x Blue, 2x Yellow, 1x Black, 1x White . Each sachet is 5 grams