Hailing from Arizona, this ferociously hot sauce is called Ass Blaster for a reason – and we should know because we’re writing this in the loo! But seriously folks, Ass Blaster Outhouse Hot Sauce is eye-watering stuff, so handle with care.
A tongue-cremating, botty-burning blend of habanero peppers and capsicum extract, this surprisingly tasty condiment will add a hellish kick to all manner of food. Plop a few drops in your favourite recipes and you’ll be thpeaking like your tongueth on fire for dayth. Nyaargh!
Packaged in an amusing wooden replica of a Wild West outhouse, each bottle carries a recipe for Ass Blaster Border Beans, bum-clenchingly delish and guaranteed to have you and your pals re-enacting the legendary campfire scene from Blazing Saddles in no time. If you’re lucky. We’d give it ten minutes if we were you…
- This sauce is extremely HOT! Please use cautiously
- Allergy advice: May contain traces of nuts
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place – refrigerate after opening
- Country of origin: USA
- Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
- Water, Habanero peppers, vinegar, capsicum extract, xanthum gum, carrots, salt, garlic, spices
- Bottle – approximately 18cm (H) x 4.5cm (Dia)
- Packaging – approximately 20.4cm (H) x 7.3cm (W) x 7.3cm (D)
- Weight 142g