Struggling to sleep over the sound of snoring? Traffic tormenting your dream time? Well rest assured that the Sound Asleep Pillow will cushion your weary head, and lull you to sleep with it's ingenious sunken speaker system.
Simply plug your music source (iPod, radio, TV out) into the pillow’s 3.5mm stereo socket and let the tunes take over. With it's inbuilt soft-speaker, bedmates will be none the wiser (unless you start singing along and drumming on the mattress).
Buried deep inside the pillow’s cosy hollow fibre interior, the speaker can be heard but not seen (or felt). It’s just like having a plump pillow with a quality speaker hidden inside. Actually it’s exactly like that.
Brilliant for watching TV in bed, the Sound Asleep can also be used in planes. trains and automobiles, and is ideal for audiobooks, self-help guff and language courses. Comprende? On a more serious note, tinnitus sufferers can use the pillow to create background noise, which can help them fall asleep.
- For hygiene reasons the Sound Asleep Pillow is non-returnable once opened, unless deemed to be faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights. Click here for more information on returns.
- Sponge clean only
- Do not tumble dry
- Speaker built inside the pillow
- Connects to a music source such as iPods, iiPhones, mp3 players, cd players, compatible with most radios
- Listen to your personal sounds
- Only you can hear your favourite sounds
- More comfortable than headphones
- Removable wire means it's tidy & safe
- Cosy hollowfibre filling
- Cover 50% polyester and 50% cotton
- Filling 100% polyester
- Original- Standard UK pillow size 70cm(W) x 40cm(H) x 18cm(D)
- Connector cable is 125cm long