Aren’t balloons just excellent? You can pop them, ping them, boing them on heads, twist them into silly shapes, use them to joosh up parties and even tie a helium-filled bunch to your house and take to the skies. In fact the only bummer is that you can’t see ‘em when it’s dark. And that’s where illoom balloons come in.
As the name (sort of) suggests, these inflatable spheres of fun are balloons that light up. How? Well here’s the clever bit: each balloon contains a minute LED. Simply pull the tab to activate the light, and then blow up the balloon as normal. Brilliant! You can even fill them with helium for fully floating lights.
Ideal for night time soirees, both indoors and outside, illoom balloons will add an enchanting glow to parties, weddings and more. And because each balloon glows for 15 hours you can party like it’s 1999. Or something like that.
A note about helium:
- When filled with helium, these 9" illoom balloons will only float at ceiling level for about 5 hours, they'll then start to drop down. Therefore they wouldn't be suitable if preparing a wedding the night before (for example).
- Light up the party with these glowing balloons
- Available in a variety of bright colours
- Pull tab to light the internal LED
- Once activated each balloon stays lit for 15 hours
- 15 Balloons per pack, of mixed colours
- Not suitable for ages 3 and under