Disposable barbecues are all well and good, as long as you don't mind dropping your sausages in the grass when the flimsy foil falls apart, before binning them after one measly barbecue. Actually, come to think of it, they're rubbish. That's why you need one of our brilliant Portable BBQ Grills.
Ideal for festivals, camping trips and any garden soiree where space is tight, this robust grill is crafted in pressed-steel yet it's light enough to take almost anywhere. What's more you don't need SAS training to prepare your lunch because using a Portable BBQ Grill is easier than flipping a burger. Simply unfold, fill with charcoal and light.
We guarantee it will reignite your love for chargrilled bangers, burgers and drumsticks, because you don't need Arnie-size muscles to move it from A to B. So get ordering. And remember the words of Herr Schwarzenegger: 'If it bleeds, we can grill it.'
- Suitable for ages 16 years+
- Charcoal or briquettes should only be placed on the internal grate provided with the product, never directly into the base of the barbeque.
- High heat resistance painted steel construction
- 205 square inches of cooking surface
- Weight: 3.90kg
- Assembled measures approximately 29cm(W) x 40cm(H) x 45cm(D)
- Closed measures approximately 4cm(W) x 40cm(H) x 45cm(D)
- Avoid overfilling the Notebook: too much coal may lead to over heating and cause the frame to warp.