24 carrot genius
Sorry, this product is not available.
Lets be honest, you wouldn't normally associate bunny rabbits with cutting-edge technology and superior intelligence. Of course there was that time Bugs Bunny outwitted Marvin the Martian using an Aludium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator but we're talking real-life here, folks! Maybe that's why everyone here at Firebox has been utterly gobsmacked by Nabaztag/tag. Derived from the Armenian word for rabbit (so we're told), this ingenious Wi-Fi-enabled bunny is set to revolutionise the way Wi-Fi fans receive information about... well, about anything!
New Nabaztag/tag with Little Hearts Ears (sold seperately)
Basically Nabaztag/tag is a desktop companion that utilises Wi-Fi technology to fetch information from the Internet and convey it in various charming ways. Confused? You won't be, because you'll soon be relying on this cute little critter to tell you the time, wake you up, read the news, read you messages from friends, check the stock market and give you tomorrow's weather forecast today. Nabaztag/tag can even communicate with fellow bunnies and get married.
And that's just the beginning, because the world of Nabaztag/tag is expanding all the time. Before long this brainy bunny will be able to receive traffic updates, alert you when you have SMS messages, tell you if your train is running late and broadcast 'Nabcasts' from fellow subscribers. The possibilities are truly endless.
Magnetic interchangable ears!
For now Nabaztag remains an ingenious, always connected communications device that uses lights, sounds and cutesy ear movements to discreetly convey messages to anyone nearby. Sounds can include your favourite MP3 files of music, voices or noises. Simply specify the sound via your computer and Nabaztag/tag will play it through his built-in speaker. Nabaztag/tag can also signal specific information via coloured lights in his belly; so you can set him to glow yellow if the weather's going to be sunny or red if an email from a loved one arrives. A wiggling ear could signify a falling stock price and a pattern of lights accompanied by a Westlife track could indicate that it's time to get up... and get a life.
Look at him go!
Nabaztag is also great for reminding housemates that supper's getting cold or you're going to be late home - simply send a message via the Nabaztag/tag website and let the wireless technology do the rest. There really is no end to the info this charming chap can convey.
Push the button to manage messages
The Nabaztag/tag buzz is rapidly becoming thunderous and we reckon he's going to be a huge phenomenon throughout the wonderful world of Wi-Fi. But that's enough of our rabbiting; get ordering and become part of the Nabaztag/tag craze before this brilliant bunny bounces out of stock.
Audio out jack!
New Nabaztag/tag Ears are now available to adorn your beloved bunny. Featuring funky Little Hearts or a Blue Curacao design, these new accessory ears are perfect for customising your rabbits. You'll never have trouble telling Bugs and Babs apart again!
This product can only be delivered to addresses within the UK.
- Nabaztag wirelessly connects to the Internet. For this, you need a permanent DSL / cable Internet access and Wi-Fi equipment (802.11b or g Access Point, not provided). In some cases, a Wi-Fi enabled computer may be required to configure Nabaztag.
Nabaztag is easily configured and customised through a Web browser, on both Mac and PC platforms.
- Nabaztag comes with a set of free services and messages. You can also subscribe to additional services and messages.
- 1x Nabaztag
- 1x Power adapter
- 1x Quickstart Manual
- Approximately: 16cm(H) x 13.5cm(W) x 13.5cm(D) without ears
- Approximately: 23cm(H) x 13.5cm(W) x 13.5cm(D) with ears
- Register your rabbit, subscribe to services, and customise your critter at: www.nabaztag.com
- Nabazlab is a Windows developer's environment for Nabaztag. It enables the user to edit their rabbit's choreography, eg. controlling the delays between two ear movements, ear positions, intensity and pattern of the colors. Download
- Nabaztag will tell you the time on the top of every hour.
- Wake Up Rabbit
- Nabaztag will play your favourite internet radio to wake you up.
- News Headlines
- Nabaztag can list the daily headlines direct from the news providers.
- Weather Forecast
- Nabaztag can tell you the local weather, in colour. Or with his nice little voice, whenever you ask.
- Stock Market
- Nabaztag provides financial information with light signals, or speak them whenever you choose.
- Nabaztag Mood
- Nabaztag will move his ears, play music, hoot and whistle, his body will also display various colours and random pattens of light too.
- Ear Talk
- Nabaztag can marry another rabbit... copying the other rabbit in movements, sounds and lights. Move your Nabaztag's ears and its spouse will too, letting their owner know you are thinking of them.
- E-Mail Alerts
- Nabaztag will let you know when you have an e-mail so you don't need to wait in front of the computer.
- Ask your Nabaztag to go to bed.
(subscription required from www.nabaztag.com)
Your RSS Feeds
- Nabaztag will read any RSS feeds you like.
Your Stock Portfolio
- Nabaztag tells you whether you should keep your shares or sell everything.
- When your friend connects, Nabaztag will tell you.
Personalised Email Alerts
- Nabaztag will tell you who has sent you email.
Nabaztag/tag offers the same services as Nabaztag but now comes with additional features.
- A Navel / Microphone: Previously, to interact with Nabaztag, give him instructions, or send him messages, you needed to use a computer. Nabaztag/tag, on the other hand has been given new sensory capabilities. This navel/microphone opens the way for new applications:
- Voice activation: Talk to your rabbit. Give him orders. For example: "New York weather!" and Nabaztag/tag will tell you. "Footsie!" and you'll get the FT index. "Play dead!" and Nabaztag/tag goes to sleep...
- Voice messages: You can now send a message by speaking it into the Rabbit's navel. Answer your friends' messages. Engage in Rabbit to Rabbit conversations with friends or other members of the Nabaznaut community.
- Ambient noise detection: By analysing the surrounding sound level, the microphone can guess if someone is in the room. People who send you messages can decide that they will only be played when someone is there to receive them.
- Audio Streaming: Nabaztag/tag can now stream sound continuously from any sound source on the internet or your PC ( this was previously limited to 45 seconds ). You can play internet radio, access podcasts or listen to your music collection as well as setup your own play-lists.
- Audio out: Nabaztag/tag now has an audio output (mini-jack plug) through which you can connect him to external speakers or headphones. The plug is also a way to connect Nabaztag/tag to objects that react to music, but are not smart. For instance, you could connect an iDog to Nabaztag/tag. Your friends will thus be able to send messages to your dog, too.
- WPA encryption: Nabaztag/tag now includes WEP encryption: in addition to the WEP standard already used in Nabaztag. He can now connect to any WPA-protected Wi-Fi network.
- New Volume Switch: Which looks like a bunny tail.
Nabaztag/tag's most revolutionary new talent is undoubtedly his ability to "sniff" other objects.
- Nabaztag/tag is fitted with an RFID tag reader. RFID comes in the shape of a label, or tag, which can be affixed to any item in order to make it identifiable. In the future Nabaztag/tag will be able to recognise any item and therefore 'perceive' the presence of such objects. For example - wave your house keys under Nabaztag/tag's nose to tell him you're home, and he'll instantly email your partner to let them know. Let him smell a deck of cards, and he'll play with you. Dress up your Rabbit in Samurai garb, and he might start talking Japanese. Assign a Nabaztag/tag action or behaviour to each of your everyday objects. This feature will be developed in 2007.
We have had our Nabaztag for a few years now and love it. Especially now you can get the ztamps for it and use the rfid reader built into it. Everything in the house can now come alive!
Justin, England - 27th December 2008
I love my new Nabaztag now that we are getting along. I didn't like the fact that when I opened my parcel he has eaten my free pack of sweets from Firebox!
We are equal now as I have eaten one of his tasty ears (evil grin!)
That aside, I love how he wakes me up with some random music. I hate how he reminds me I need to walk the dog.
James, Cumbria - 29th January 2008
I really really want one of these, because I've just got a wireless router, and I'm saving up for some surround sound speakers, but I dont know weather to scrap that and just get a Nabaztag/tag. I think there's more chance of getting a Nabaztag/tag, because it's cheaper than the speakers. If I do get one, I'm going to call it Naboozle, but I still need to save up more money, then again I get pocket money soon....
Dan, Harrogate - 5th April 2007
The best thing about the bunny is you can talk to other people through it - I found me some sexy girls to message.
Graham, Manchester - 14th March 2007
I love my tag/tag! It's really cool. I feel weird talking into her belly though. I see that you have two pairs of ears for sale. I hope you will be selling more nabaztag ears since you have the cheapest prices and you're the only one that ships the new ears to the United States.
Minerva, New Orleans, LA USA - 14th February 2007
He's my best friend.
Tim Armstrong, Hertfordshire - 31st January 2007