Unfortunately our free 30 minute promotion with Skype has come to an end, therefore the voucher supplied in the box is not redeemable.
Technical Support: Please call 0161 925 7537
- Superior sound quality: Natural-sounding call
- MP3 quality sound: Wideband circuitry for improved, clearer sound
- Connection Status: LED indicates when in a call
- Message Waiting Indicator: LED indicates when messages have been received
- One click Voicemail: Simply press the LED to collect the Voicemail message
- Keypad dialling: Use and navigate Skype's services direct from the handset
- Personalise ringing tones: Download WAV / MP3 files for individual ring tones
- PC sound card not required: Provides an extra sound channel
- Desktop icon displays VTraveller and Skype status
- A voice prompts, "Who would you like to Skype?" and voice recognition call when you say the name of your Skype contact.
- Dial / redial SkypeOut numbers direct from the keypad
- Adjust call volume and mute calls from the handset
- Use the volume keys to scroll through Skype contact lists when not
- LED illuminates when Skype Voicemail message is waiting – press
- Phone rings when calls are received – personalise ring tones with
- LED flashes when incoming calls are received
- Place Skype calls on hold when something important comes up
- 1 x VTraveller handset
- 1 x Portable carry case
- 1 x CD ROM with Skype software
- 1 x Quickstart User Guide
- 400MHz Processor (CPU)
- 128MB RAM
- 150MB free hard disk space
- Available USB port or a hub with external power supply (USB 1.1 or 2.0)
- PC with Microsoft Windows 2000 or XP
- CD-ROM drive installed
- USB 1
- Drivers supplied for Windows 98 SE, Windows 98 ME, Windows 2000 and Windows XP
- Handset: Approximately 5cm (W) x 12.5cm (T) x 2.3cm (D)
- USB Cable: Approximately 1.8m (L)
- Case: Approximately 14cm (W) x 3cm (T) x 8.5cm (D)
2 Years limited manufacturers hardware warranty
If this was a perfect world, there'd be no yodelling, we wouldn't be ashamed of our love handles and everyone would be using Skype to talk for free.
Unfortunately the world is far from perfect, and not everyone has Skype yet. That's why we have SkypeOut, a low cost way to make calls from Skype to friends who still use those traditional landlines or mobile phones. That means calling anyone, anywhere in the world at local rates.
Sometimes talking on Skype isn't possible when the person you're trying to call is offline or busy. That's why we have Skype Voicemail.
Skype Voicemail allows you to send voicemail messages to anyone on skype. It is like sending a chat but with the sound on. You can record messages and send them to your friends without disturbing them. You can pick up messages when you're away or busy on another call and you can keep the messages for as long as you like. In fact, you don't have to be online at all for someone to leave a message. People will be able to contact you when you're sleeping, walking the dog, mowing the lawn, knitting, playing with the cat, ignoring people, practicing your tap dancing… and we could go on here. When you can't or don't have the time to talk or pick up the phone, Skype Voicemail does it for you.