The product is despatched without any added packaging around it, so there is nothing to disguise what it is. Please bear this in mind if you intend to give it as a present!
This product can only be delivered to addresses within mainland UK.
Robosapien V2 is a highly evolved robotic fusion of technology and personality, combining fluid biomechanical motion with a multi-sensory, interactive humanoid personality. This 24" (Approx. 61cm) tall, second generation Robosapien is now capable of autonomous behavior. He was designed by Mark Tilden ("father" of the original Robosapien) and includes the following features:
- Multiple levels of environmental interaction, with humans and objects; sight, sound and touch sensors
- Humanoid body movements, including bending, sitting and standing, lying down and getting up, waving, martial arts...
- Speech: Responds verbally to environmental stimuli and to controller commands
- Color vision system: recognizes colors and skin tones; interacts with objects and people
- Stereo sound detection system: "hears" and reacts to sounds
- IR vision: detects and avoids obstacles; tracks moving objects
- 'Laser' tracking technology: follows a path traced on the ground
- True bi-pedal walking with multiple gaits
- Precision gripping, articulated fingers
- Realistic 2-axis turning head with animated LED eyes
- Interacts with, and controls, other Robonetics products (Roboraptor and Robopet)
- Sleep and auto-shut off functions
- 100 pre-programmed functions
- 2 demonstration modes
- 4 programming modes
- Controller or direct, positional programming
- Remote control and autonomous "free-roam" behavior modes
Click here to buy batteries
- Robosapien V2: 6 x D + 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Controller: 3 x AAA batteries (not included)