Golden ticket not required
Golden ticket not required
Sorry, this product is not available.
"Invention is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation and 2% butterscotch ripple." Yes, we know that makes 105% but Willy Wonka said it so who are we to argue? Speaking of the eccentric chocolatier, we wouldn't be at all surprised if he had a hand in the creation of the quite magical Chocolate Fountain, as it looks like something you might find in the depths of his enchanted factory.
Our Deluxe Fountain (SRP £89.95) features a brushed stainless steel finish, inset logo and is slightly taller than the Standard Model previously available. It also ships with a FREE 900g of Belgian Chocolate (Milk or Dark - your choice) to get you started straight out of the box!
The Deluxe Chocolate Fountain has been updated and now features a deeper bowl that creates a better, smoother flow of chocolate.
Yes, chocolate-lovers, the spectacular Chocolate Fountain really does flow with lashings of liquid choccy. All you have to do is fill it up, turn it on and watch in wonder. Once you've recovered from the shock of seeing those mesmerising curtains of cascading Belgian chocolate you can get busy dipping your delicacies into the fountain's warm liquid embrace. Strawberries are stupendous, fudge is fantabulous and marshmallows are magnificent (forgive the alliteration - we're feeling wonderfully Wonka-esque). But the truth is, pretty much anything you can shove on a stick tastes amazing when it's covered in warm, gooey chocolate.
So how does the easy-to-use Chocolate Fountain work, then? Well, we'd love to tell you that a team of Oompa Loompas has been crammed inside but we know you're not that gullible. (Besides, we've looked). Basically the chocolate is heated in the basin and then carried to the top of the fountain via a rotating internal shaft. Apparently this eliminates the usual blockages associated with pumps (something Mr Wonka could've done with when Augustus Gloop got greedy) so your fountain will always flow smoothly.
This beautifully built stainless-steel structure is perfect for parties and sweet-toothed soirees, and you can imagine the commotion it causes when guests clap eyes on it (think Golden Ticket holders gawping at the Chocolate Room and you're halfway there). You'll be cracking it out at every opportunity.
The Chocolate Fountain is so extraordinary we wouldn't be surprised if it sold out faster than a whole heap of WonkaBars during a Golden Ticket promotion, so we suggest you get ordering now. Altogether now: "Come with me, and you'll be, in a world of... "
This product can only be delivered to addresses within the UK.
- For Household use only
- For best results, hand wash components.
- High quality Stainless Steel design to ensure durability - beware cheap imitations!
- Dip strawberries, marshmallows, exotic fruits and biscuits to create chocolate covered delicacies
- 'Drop on' tier assembly for setup in seconds
- Quiet motor
- Easy to use pre-set heat controls
- The Fondue Fountain features an auger which carries the chocolate to the top of the fountain. This eliminates blockages associated with pump systems
- The fountain comes with a limited 12 month manufacturers warranty
- BBQ Sauces work well too! Use your favourite sauce and have prepared chicken cubes, beef/steak cubes, pork cubes to dip - you choose. Remember to keep the sauce consistency thin.
- 1 x Chocolate Fountain:
- 1 x Tower
- 1 x Auger
- 1 x Motor base
- Strawberries not included
- Total assembled height: 39.5cm
- Bowl diameter: 21cm
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Read all instructions before operating this appliance.
- Avoid contact with moving parts.
- When any appliance is used by or near children, adult supervision is strongly recommended.
- Keep appliance away from any hot surfaces.
- This appliance should not be used for purposes other than stated in the instructions accompanying this appliance.
- Do not leave unit unattended while in use or when plugged into an outlet.
- Warning: May contain traces of nuts.
- Ingredients: Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa, Butter, Emulsifier: Soya, Lecithin, Vanilla
- Minimum Cocoa solids 59% Dark Chocolate, or 45% Milk Chocolate
- Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Typical Values per 100g
||597 kcal / 2526 kj
||533 kcal / 2258 kj
|of which sugar
|of which Mono-unsaturated
I got this for christmasa and its great! It went down a treat at home with the family and now I'm looking forward to taking it back to uni with me with all my friends who will never leave my flat :p.
Joe Homsey, Liverpool - 5th January 2006
This thing is wicked!!! I bought it for my girlfrend for Christmas and she saw the website an immediately guessed what I had bought, and she loved it. To all the 'LADS' "BUY IT NOW". Delivery time is amazing (next day). It's the perfect Christmas gift.
Michael, Croydon, Surrey - 9th December 2005
IT'S GREAT!!! Got it for my birthday from my cousin who bought it from firebox.com! The chocolate is soooooo nice and the best desert ever. Great 4 chocolate lovers! All I can say is "yummm".
Kazim, Birmingham - 8th November 2005
Heaven is a chocolate fountain.
Sharna Dixon, Northumberland - 27th October 2005
Bought the fountain as a present for my best mates 18th. She loved it!! What more does a girl want? Well maybe a chocolate covered man...but its just amazing.
Kate Skelhorn, Warrington, United Kingdom - 15th October 2005
It is better than sex!
Col, Leighton Buzzard - 12th October 2005