When our product scouts started raving on about the Voodoo Knife Block we half expected them to turn up with some kind of Live and Let Die-style Haitian contraption, covered in skulls, fangs and chicken feathers.
Thankfully there's nothing supernatural about the Voodoo Knife Block, even though it is one of the most amusingly bizarre kitchen accessories we've ever seen. Designed by Raffaele Iannello the Voodoo Knife Block is a slice above other knife blocks and it's wonderfully unusual in terms of originality and design (no more sharp wordplay - promise).
Crafted in a rich red or black ABS plastic, the highly stylish Voodoo has five strategically-positioned slots in which to place five quality knives, which are also included.
Apart from its striking appearance the sturdy Voodoo is a brilliant kitchen companion, especially if you're used to using one crummy knife to chop, slice, fillet and dice. The five assorted knives included with the Voodoo are super sleek and guaranteed to bring out your inner-Ramsay. You'll soon be chopping ultra-thin onions just for the hell of it complete with theatrical effing and blinding.
As you can tell, the Voodoo Knife Block is no chip off the old (knife) block. It's a radical new designer knife rack that no serious (or not so serious) chef should be without. So what are you waiting for? Chop chop!
This item cannot be sold to anyone under the age of 18.
By purchasing this product you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older. Under current UK legislation it is an offence to sell knives and certain bladed or pointed articles to persons under 18 years of age. If you purchase this item with a credit/debit card that is available to under 18s, we will contact you to request proof of your age before your order is despatched.
Buying this product as a gift?
This product is despatched without any added packaging around it, so there is nothing to disguise what it is. Please bear this in mind if you intend to give it as a present!
- Always handle knives with care.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Adult supervision is recommended.
- The knife blades are made from Molybdenum and Vanadium stainless steel. Knives made from this material are considered sharper, more durable (in terms of keeping their sharpness, as it is a harder and more wear resistant material) and more resistant to rust than 18/8 (standard) stainless steel knives.
- To sharpen the knives, use kitchen knives sharpener with a ceramic wheel or alternatively a grinding stone.
- Magnetic knife suspension system holds knives in place.
- 1x Base unit.
- 1x Standing unit.
- 2x Fastening bolts.
- 1x Bread knife.
- 1x Chef's knife.
- 1x Carving knife.
- 1x Utility knife.
- 1x Paring knife.
- 5x Protective knife sheaths.
- Knife block: approximately 25.5cm (Dia.) x 38.5cm (H).
- Bread knife: 33cm (L).
- Chef's knife: 33cm (L).
- Carving knife: 33cm (L).
- Utility knife: 24cm (L).
- Paring knife: 20cm (L).
- Hand wash in warm soapy water.