Sadly our popular Morph Animation Competition closed on 30th April 2009. We received so many great entries, so thanks to everyone who entered.
Well done to Jennifer Kell from Leeds who sent in this winning entry...
Fishcake: Morph is happily trying to make a cake, when Chas interferes and causes trouble.
You will need the latest Flash Player to view this video.
Get the latest version here
A one-off signed original sketch of a scene from a Morph film by Peter Lord
should be sitting nicely on your mantlepiece!
If you’re a budding animator or just have a thing for Morph, you’re going to love our new competition. It’s a film festival with a difference, as every entry must feature the lovable plasticine character and be in stop-motion animation. Apart from that (and films being less than 2 mins, we’re not looking for epics), there are no limits to what you can do. We’re seeking the weirdest and funniest Morph adventures to impress Aardman (the creators of Morph), who are helping us with the judging process.
Not sure how to mould Morph? Our My Own Morph kit has everything you need!
One lucky winner will get a one-off signed original sketch of a scene from their film by Peter Lord, Creative Director of Aardman and co-creator of Morph. The sketch will be framed in a gold-disc style with a plaque.
Sorry, to watch our videos you'll need to upgrade to a newer version of Flash. Upgrade now!
Morph is trying to see a 3D stereogram by staring at the picture - Chas gives him some help...
David Adamson, Gibraltar - 30th Apr 2009
Video URL: http://www.firebox.com/video/2262
Terms and Conditions
- To enter without purchase, send your Morph video via the competition form.
- Closing date for entries is 4pm on Thurs April 30th, 2009.
- Winners will be announced two weeks later following a judging process.
- No purchase is required.
- If you are under 18, you must ask permission from a parent or guardian before entering.
- 1 winner will be selected from the entries and will win:
- 1x framed signed sketch of a scene from their film by Peter Lord
- 1 second prize winner will be selected and will win:
- A copy of Stop Motion Pro6.5 High Definition software
- An Animation Station
- 1 runner up will be selected and will win:
- An Animation Station
- Any entry into the competition will be taken as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- The draw is not open to anyone associated with the promotion, either employees, families or agents. This includes employees of Firebox.com.
- Promoter: Firebox.com Ltd, Unit 6.10 The Tea Building, 56 Shoreditch High Street, London E1 6JJ
- Entries should not be sent to the promoters address.
- The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Competition Prizes, Special Offers & Promotional Vouchers cannot be exchanged, extended or refunded.