If you've ever thought that beer was merely a Gastropub gimmick, casually sloshed in at the last minute to make a meal sound a little more impressive (steak and ale pie, beer-battered onion rings etc.) ...think again.
Written by beer aficionado, Mark Dredge
– this book emphatically proves that beer is actually one of the most versatile ingredients around and that it can have a profound influence in shaping the overall flavour of a dish. For example, Mark's 'Ultimate Beer Pizza' recipe uses a black lager in the dough and tomato sauce – giving the dough a sweetened caramelised quality and adding an intense richness to the sauce.
This easy-to-follow hardback volume contains 75 mouth-watering recipes
using just about every type of beer imaginable and catering for every culinary occasion – lazy brunches, wholesome main meals or even decadent deserts.
Just look at this lot:
- Beer cured Bacon sandwiches
- Lager and Lime Chicken Tacos
- IPA and Honey Cornbread
- Weissbier Frittata
- Stout Chocolate Banana Pudding
- Carrot Cake made with a Double IPA
If these sound like your flagon of tea, grab this book and you'll be creating beer-infused feasts
in no time.